Grave Care Options
A one-time payment that covers grave plantings, grass care, weeding and monument leveling forever.
• Initial grave plantings and replacement or replenishment of plantings, if needed, during the planting season.
• Trimming and weeding of ivy or yew beds, approximately every six (6) weeks during the growing season, trimming of grass around the monument, raking, and adding soil to the grave as needed.
• Leveling of the monument at a maximum of once a year as necessary.
• Cleaning of the monument, to the best of the Cemetery’s abilities, at a maximum of once a year.
NOTE: Enrollment and other fees may be charged when a Perpetual Care service is purchased. Certain Perpetual Care contracts may not include all the current services and may be updated at an additional cost.
A one-time payment that covers trimming around the grave monument and monument leveling forever.
• Adding topsoil and grass seed on the gravesite (if needed), cutting the grass on the gravesite, clearing the wild growth and trimming around the gravesite and leveling the monument (if needed). These services are performed two (2) times per year in perpetuity.
NOTE: Basic Care gravesites are NOT permitted to have plantings.
An annual payment that covers maintenance of the grave site for the current year.
• Trimming and weeding of ivy or yew beds, if planted, approximately every six (6) weeks during the growing season, trimming of grass around the monument, raking and adding soil to the grave as needed.
NOTE: Initial grave plantings, replacements, or replenishment of plantings are not included with Seasonal Care and may be arranged for separately.
Due to the nature of grass, and the variabilities of weather, Riverside Cemetery cannot guarantee lush grass coverage at all times.